Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Is the real time? Just working on a class project and I have

Customer Question

Hi... Is the real time?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just working on a class project and I have a few questions.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Programmers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1) A customer requests the titles of all movies that are directed by "George Lucas" or by
“Rich Christiano”. Write a single query that retrieves this information.2) Management requests the names of all currently active customers, as well as the name
of the current plan in which each of these customers is enrolled. Write a single query that
retrieves this information.3) A customer wants to add a movie to their queue so that the newly added movie will be
the next movie they receive. Develop a parameterized stored procedure that
accomplishes this, then invoke the stored procedure for a customer of your choosing.4) A customer requests the titles of all the DVD’s that he or she has not rented. Write a
single query that retrieves this information for a customer of your choosing.5) A customer cancels their membership and does not return a rented DVD, necessitating
that a $25 DVD replacement fee be charged to their account. Develop a parameterized
stored procedure that accomplishes this, then invoke the stored procedure for a customer
of your choosing.6) A customer enrolled in the two-at-a-time plan cancels their membership. When a
customer cancels their membership, they become inactive, but their DVD queue and
rental history remains in the database, in the event they return as a customer. Develop a
parameterized stored procedure that accomplishes this, then invoke the stored procedure
for a customer of your choosing.7) Management requests the names of all movies that are currently sold out. A movie is sold
out if all copies of the movie are currently rented and not yet returned. Write a single
query that retrieves this information for management.8) Management requests identification of the plan with the most customer enrollees, and for
that plan, the name, number of DVDs allowed at one time, and the number of customer
enrollees. Write a single query that retrieves this information for management.9) Management requests the names of all customers, and for each customer, the titles of
the movies that they rented multiple times. For each title, management would like to see
the number of times it was rented by the customer, only including titles that the customer
rented more than once. If a customer has no rentals, or did not rent any movies multiple
times, management does not want to see them in the list. Write a single query that
retrieves this information for management.10) Management requests the titles of all movies, and for each movie, the number of different
customers that rented the movie. They would like the list to be ordered from the highest
number of different rentals to the lowest number. Multiple rentals of the same movie by
the same customer only count as one unique rental. Management is interested in the
number of different customers that rented the movie, but not whether the same customer
rented the same movie more than once. Write a single query that retrieves this
information for management.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I need to ask one question about your assignment, please:

- What language are the 10 queries to be in? MS SQL, MySQL, or other perhaps.

- How soon do you need the 10 queries ?

- anything else you might care to mention, please.