Jay
Jay, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher - 7 yrs., Math/Science Tutor - 7 yrs., B.S. Psychogy, Published Writer, Ordained Minister
17093684

Testing presents specific questions or statements to which a

Customer Question

testing presents specific questions or statements to which a person responds by using specific answers or a scale. ________ is an example of this type of testing.Objective; MMPI
Projective; TAT
Functional; NEO-PI-R
Intelligence; Stanford-Binet________ testing uses ambiguous or unstructured testing stimuli to which a person responds freely to the testing stimuli. ________ is an example of this type of testing.Objective; MMPI
Projective; TAT
Functional; NEO-PI-R
Intelligence; Stanford-Binet
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Expert, I asked two questions. The first one I asked was the wrong one. I don't want to get charged. These are the questions:________ testing presents specific questions or statements to which a person responds by using specific answers or a scale. ________ is an example of this type of testing.Objective; MMPI
Projective; TAT
Functional; NEO-PI-R
Projective; TAT
Functional; NEO-PI-R
Intelligence; Stanford-Binet
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is for a psychology class-- Clinical psychology
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** homework Expert, and I hold a B.S. in Psychology. Is this a new set of questions, and you do not want to get charged for a previous set?

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

After rereading it, and I correct to understand that you desire the answer to the second set of questions?

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.