LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

PART 1: Given the following UML diagram as a guideline

Customer Question

PART 1 : Given the following UML diagram as a guideline implement a suitable set of model classes.https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cKEn1zCmj-84Yay0WJApdrYrLyCaSfyrXTJlM9EYv_o/pubPoints to Note :
The type and number of constructors each class has is up to yourself.
Add a constant to the Dáil class to indicate the max number of politicians allowed. (For the purpose of our example here set it to 5) This should be used in the addPolitician method so that if the Dáil is full no more politicans can be added.
You should implement the simple enum Party which contains all main party groupings in the upcoming 2016 Irish General Election.
PART 2 : Implement an associated controller (as a Singleton) which can perform the following operations
Add a politician
Save the model to disk
Load the model from disk
Get the number of ministers in the Dáil.
PART 3 : Implement a mock GUI class which creates a Dáil and adds five ficticious policiticans to it. It should then save this Dáil and its politicians to disk.
Create a sixth politician and try to add it. You should be prevented from doing so.
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 9 months ago.

Welcome

Hope you are doing well.

What is the deadline?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi,Thanks for the response.
The deadline is nearly two weeks, Friday 4th March.I have attached an image of the UML diagram and spec in relation to this question, (in case the previous link does not work).
Expert:  LogicPro replied 9 months ago.

It will take time. Looking at the efforts, I am sending revised offer. let me know once you accept it.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi,That price is too much in my opinion!! I can not accept that offer.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 9 months ago.

Sending revised for you.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 9 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi, I have not received an answer from other tutors.Would it be possible to accept your last revised offer? I would need this done by Friday the 4th if possible?