Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I spent $3 to see this answer and it is locked??????
,

Customer Question

I spent $3 to see this answer and it is locked?????? http://www.mediafire.com/download/zs4mz34561n4f0n/
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I need the answer to this question: A large bank has a headquarters location plus several branches in each city in a particular region of the country. As transactions are conducted at each branch, they are processed online against a relational database at headquarters. You have been hired as the bank’s Director of Data Security. Design a comprehensive set of data security measures to protect the bank’s data. It said to get the answer spend $3 so I did and now it says the file is locked on mediafire....
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 9 months ago.

Welcome

Thank you for asking me. Hope you are doing well.

What is the deadline?