Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I have a coding project that i cant get right, this is the

Customer Question

Hello, my name is***** have a coding project that i cant get right
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: this is the question Write a program that allows the user to convert a temperature given in degrees from either Celsius to Fahrenheit or Fahrenheit to Celsius.Use the following formulas:Degrees_C = 5(Degrees_F− 32)/9andDegrees_F = (9(Degrees_C)/5) + 32)Prompt the user to enter a temperature and either a C or c for Celsiusor an F or f for Fahrenheit. Convert the temperature to Fahrenheit ifCelsius is entered, or to Celsius if Fahrenheit is entered. Displaythe result in a readable format. If anything other than C, c, F,or f is entered, print an error message and stop.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Ingo U replied 9 months ago.

Hi Stan,

I'd be happy to help you with this...what programming language/tools are you using?

Expert:  LogicPro replied 9 months ago.

Hi

Expert:  LogicPro replied 9 months ago.

Sorry, pls continue. Didn't see someone already replied