Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

What is your name? your phone number? how have you been I

Customer Question

what is your name? your phone number? how long have you been I this career? did your career take a lot of training? what kind? how long? what duties do you have to carry out in this career? what aspects of this career do you like the most, or find the most renewing? what career do you find less renewing or like the least? were there any other jobs that influenced your career choice or was it something you had in mind all along? what advice could you give yourself now about choosing a career that you wish you had when you were just starting out? how much stress do you get on yourself in neurology? as a neurologist what was the toughest study you had? is there any financial health in you career? this is a school project please help me
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
need this as soon as possible
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 9 months ago.

Dear *****,

My name is***** will not disclose my phone number for Privacy Law reasons. I started working as an educator in 1993. Yes, it take a lot of training. I completed high school in four years. I did a four year honours Bachelor of Journalism degree. I have done a lot of further certificate and added training. I have done a two year Master of Arts degree. I have a Teaching Education as a Second Language certificate that I did online. I have a Bachelor of Law degree that I did online. I am all but dissertation for a Doctor of Philosophy degree. I have done more than 25 years of school. I need to help students. The aspects of the career that I like most are helping people with a great attitude that make me smile. Another aspect of this career is all of the knowledge that I gain by helping others. I think all careers have a strong point to them, even working at McDonald's. A job is a good thing. A career is a good thing, even and especially if that career involves raising children. I am doing exactly what I have always had in mind for most of the time. I cannot help you with the rest of the neurologist questions, however you could try contacting some hospitals outside of your state using Google Phone in order to reach a neurologist. I did not look at your last questions before responding to the beginning ones :-). A neurologist sure does make more money than I do :-) LOL.

Dear *****,

Try finding a neurologist in California. Their time zone is Pacific Standard Time and they would be three hours behind.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
thank you for your help and I'm very grateful for it

Dear *****,

You are welcome! Were you looking for a neurologist though? If you were, I will not ask you to rate me. If you were not and what I responded to is fine, then if you do not mind, I will ask you to rate my help.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, ABD