Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I need help with one of my programming assignments that uses

Customer Question

I need help with one of my programming assignments that uses Android Studio:
For this assignment, you will be creating a project that allows a user to input pieces of information. In this case, you will begin to create and store your own treasure items to be used for your final Geocaching course project.
Write a test application called project09 which asks the user to input 5 pieces of information, and write these to an XML file within the application's /files directory
Ensure that when the application restarts, the data from the file can be read and displayed back to the user during onCreate()
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The assignment is to create an application which asks a user 5 pieces of information.
Such as name, username, email, age, or phone number.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No longer needed.