Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

Internet Security.

Customer Question

Internet Security.

1. Provide at least two examples of security mechanisms protecting security goals (CIA) in the context of an office.  Describe what type of mechanism is in use and which security goal(s) it is protecting. 

1. Suppose you lost your main computer, perform a quick and dirty estimate of value.

2. Provide a scenario which illuminates each type of managing risk as it relates to some common (used for all four) asset or risk.

1.  In terms of cost/benefit analyses, we know that we MUST prevent or at least mitigate the most expensive types of attacks that are likely to occur, but why/when do we need to worry about inexpensive types of attacks even if they are likely to occur? Explain.

1.  Suppose a co-worker listened to a private conversation you had with your boss and suppose the coworker never used the information. Did an attack occur? What kind (passive/active)? Explain.

1. 80% of all network security issues are caused by this? Given that this problem is a well-known problem and has been a problem for years and thus been studied repeatedly, why is it still a problem?

1.  In relevance to several DOS attack variants including SYN flooding & IP spoofing.  How do these DOS attack variants compare to the Generalized Security Threats?  Explain.

1. IP has many design flaws which allow several types of attacks, but one specifically is used in almost all DOS attacks, what is it?  Why is it such a problem?

Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I would appreciate a fully written new model and I can add mine to it.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 9 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.