Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I have 5 Ashworh life experience exams to be completed. They

Customer Question

Hi, I have 5 Ashworh life experience exams to be completed. They are 100 questions each i believe
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the subjects are: 1. Health Records Management 2. Medical Coding I 3. Medical Coding II 4. Anatomy & Physiology I and 5. Anatomy & Physiology II
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Business Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.