Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Its ***** *****
, So I'm trying to finish a Java

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Its ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: So I'm trying to finish a Java project and stuck on this piece: The year is the first data element on the line. The file will contain employee information for only two years: 2014 and 2015. Next is the type of the employee followed by the employee name and the monthly salary. For salesmen, the final value is their annual sales and for executives the stock price. As the employees are read in, Employee objects of the appropriate type should be created and they should be stored in one of two arrays depending upon the year. You may assume that the file will contain no more than ten employee records for each year and that the data in the file will be formatted correctly.Once all the employee data is read in, a report should be displayed on the console for each of the two years. Each line of the report should contain all original data supplied for each employee together with that employee's annual salary for the year. For each of the two years, an average of all salaries for all employees for that year should be computed and displayed.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

Welcome

Thank you for asking me. Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.

What is the deadline?