Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--40+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
1470369

Edible flowers are best under
, Edible flowers are best

Customer Question

Customer: Edible flowers are best under
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Edible flowers are best under which of the following conditions? A. When they're organically grown B. When they're carefully selected by the local florist C. When you pick and serve them fresh from the side of the road D. When they've been sprayed with pesticides for preservation
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Shawn P Adamo replied 10 months ago.

Please rate my answer

A. That of course makes sure you know what is an edible flower. If you are cloudless then the answer is B.

Expert:  Cher replied 10 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.