Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--40+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
1470369

Each greek city-state or blank was affected by the fact that

Customer Question

each greek city-state or blank was affected by the fact that greece was a blank ,and surrounded by water on three sides
Category: Homework
Expert:  Ingo U replied 1 year ago.

you might try

"each greek city-state or colony was affected by the fact that greece was a peninsula ,and surrounded by water on three sides"

But without more context, it's hard to say what they're looking for...

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Bob and welcome!

For the first blank, I'd use 'polis' and I'd also use 'peninsula' for the second fill in:

"Each Greek city-state or polis was affected by the fact that Greece was a peninsula, and surrounded by water on three sides."

Please click 'Rate my Service' and rate positively if my answer was helpful, as that is the only way I am compensated for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Warmest regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.