Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

Do you have access to these answers
, top link
,

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Kathy Do you have access to these answers http://www.justanswer.com/homework/4la3y-chapter19-true-false-1-identification-occurs-when-goods.html?rpt=1020301#re.v/459/
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: top link
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Kathy replied 10 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, I don't have access to those files and my resources at this time.

I will opt out to allow an available expert to assist you.

Regards,

Kathy

Expert:  Chris M. replied 10 months ago.

Hello, and thanks for the questions.

I have answered some of these questions previously, but not all, so I will have to research some of them. I can get these responses to you by tomorrow afternoon, if that meets your deadline. If you have the name of the textbook used, please send that in a reply.

-Chris M.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.