Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

A middle school has decided that it would like to make its

Customer Question

Customer: A middle school has decided that it would like to make its students' grades available to their parents via an online parent portal. In addition, this system will allow for important announcements to be posted. The school has decided that a system will be developed in-house to complete this project. In doing so, a number of processes need to be identified during the planning of the project. Define the problem and the current need in the given situation. Create a hierarchy chart depicting the chosen situation. Develop a flowchart and provide a brief explanation for it. Develop an algorithm and provide a brief explanation for it. Explain how arrays can be used within your choice.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Some of the processes for teachers can include:Logging in to the systemUploading gradesPosting announcementsSome of the processes for parents can include:Logging in to the systemAccessing and reading important announcementsViewing student gradesSending an e-mail to the student's teacher via the system on questions regarding the student's grades
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Homework Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Jay replied 10 months ago.

Hellio Daniel. My name is ***** ***** I have seven years Teaching experience and 6 years tutoring graduate and undergraduate students. Is this for an Education class, or for another subject?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Jay
This is for programming logic.
Expert:  Jay replied 10 months ago.

Hi Daniel. What I will do is opt out to let an Expert specializing in this area assist you. I appreciate you answering quickly. Have an awesome day.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you. Do you know of anyone that can help me?