drivenjesus
drivenjesus, Engineer
Experience:  Tutor for students, friends, family, and others.
68869132

Create a web service in .NET that provides an

Customer Question

Create a web service in .NET that provides an algorithmically generated unique identifier. Include the date and time, and IP address in the identifier. Use an algorithm of your choice.
The issue is above. also, it should be done the Access Database.(I will provide you)
I am almost complete the project. I need the programming code that generating Unique identifier for each record. This should be done when the users update the information.aspx. Anyone can help me
Category: Homework
Expert:  Jason Carlamere replied 11 months ago.

Hello Becky - My name is Jason. Are you having trouble creating the method to perform the algorithm or the entire .NET web service ? Send me all the information and source that you have and I will take a look.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have attached my file. In information.aspx, when a user update the record, the unique identifier has to generates based on the above method. I hope you will fix it.
About credit card: The credit card company denied the payment first, I authorized the payment.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Jason,
I understand I have attached the file that is not appropriate. I should have created some web form that enables users to enter the new data. when user enters new data, the unique ID should generates. You just get the concept out of the file, and give me the programming code that I need to add. Thanks

Hello Beck - I am going to opt out of this question to give others a chance to complete this for you.

Expert:  drivenjesus replied 11 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you Chris, this code will be help. I am almost completed my project. I have attached the updated one.
from there, "AddNewRecord" page, I got an error, I cannot figure out. I bet you will be figure out. plus, when users enter the new record, we have to make the system generates the UniqID in UniqID field. I hope you can give me this by Monday.