Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I need help writing a specific detailed network design

Customer Question

Good afternoon, I need help writing a specific detailed network design proposal that is due by Thursday January 7, 2016 at 4AM Eastern time zone. The proposal and the format is attached with some work that I have done but please adjust it accordingly. I hope that someone can help to complete this it is required for me to pass this course, thank you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  HomeworkPete replied 11 months ago.

Hi there,

I notice that there is no proposal attached - could you please attach the relevant documents?

Thanks!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello, thank you for your interest. The proposal instructions are at the beginning of the PDF I attached to this. I will attach the proposal instructions via Word now.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The proposal needs to be created following the template that I attached and using the networking needs of the instructions provided. The format of the information within those template sections is up to you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Is the file readable for you?

Hi, yes the file is readable for me.

I can see that this is quite detailed and will require a lot of time, so I will return the question to the open question list for other experts to review...

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your response. How much of it do you feel that you would be able to get done? I have worked on it but have run out of available time due to work and need this done. I can send what I have done and maybe you could fill in the holes as much as possible?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This is what I have done so far. If someone could fill in the holes from the instructions please help me. I am more than willing to provide a bonus on top of the $200, thank you!