Lane
Lane, JD, MBA, CFP, CRPS
Experience:  JD, MBA, CFP & Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist
1929974

I need to reset my AOL password.
, I forgot my

Customer Question

Customer: I need to reset my AOL password.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I forgot my password,
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Lane replied 11 months ago.

...

See this from AOL

...

I forgot my AOL password. How do I reset it?

Forgot your password? No worries! If you've forgotten the password ***** your AOL Mail account, follow the steps below to reset your account with a new password.

To reset your password:

1. Visit account.aol.com.
  2. On the Sign In screen, under the Password ***** click the Forgot Password? link.

3. Enter your AOL Username or email address in the Username or Email field.
  4. In the second field, enter the words or characters you see displayed in the image and then click Next.

Note: If you don't see the image clearly, you can click the refresh button to display a new set of words or characters. If that doesn't help, you can also click the volume button to have the words read aloud.

5. Next, we'll need to verify that this account belongs to you. Under Verify this is your account, select a confirmation option. For more information, see our Account Verification Options article.

Note: In some cases you may be asked to choose an additional option. If you need further assistance, please call AOL Customer Support Team at 1-***-***-**** Monday through Friday between 8AM to 1AM ET, and Saturday between 8AM and 10PM ET.

6. You can now reset your password. Reset your password ***** typing a new password ***** the New Password box, and then re-typing your new password ***** the Retype New Password box. Your password ***** ***** and must be 6 to 16 characters long.
  7. Click Next.

8. Your password ***** been reset. Click Done to sign in with your new password.

Note: If another window pops up asking for your name, age, etc., don't be alarmed! If it's been a while since you last updated your account profile, we may take this opportunity to ask you to fill out any information we currently don't have on file.

Expert:  Lane replied 11 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.