Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--40+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
1470369

Question 5 of 20 5.0 Points A Special Housing Unit, or SHU,

Customer Question

Question 5 of 20
5.0 Points
A Special Housing Unit, or SHU, houses offenders deemed to be:
A. the worst of the worst.
B. too mentally disabled to withstand incarceration in the general population.
C. juveniles incarcerated in an adult facility.
D. terminally ill inmates.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Cher replied 11 months ago.

Hello again,

The correct answer is A. the worst of the worst.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be happy to continue. There is no additional charge for follow-ups.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 11 months ago.

Hi again,

Recently, some clients have not been receiving experts' answers, so I just wanted to be sure you received mine, sent on Dec. 28, 2015, at 7:40 PM. I'll resend it here:

-----------

Hello again,

Warmest regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 11 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.