HomeworkPete
HomeworkPete, Engineer
Experience:  A-Level Math, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and general topics.
30970729

I have an error that says an error occurred durring por

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** i have an error that says an error occurred durring por configuration.this operation is not supported i have a hp envy 4520
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well my printer in question says it is offline for whatever i have been trying to fix it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: i am i wasn't ware this is a pay service this is my first time on this site and if were to pay how long of a wait is it
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
hi
Expert:  HomeworkPete replied 11 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.