Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I just added a credit to view a locked answer, but I am

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, I just added a credit to view a locked answer, but I am unable to find the solution. It was for a question about a topographic map of Greeley...
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sure, it's actually a question you've already answered. Do you want me to send you the entire question?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Homework Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure, that's no problem
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Ray Atkinson replied 11 months ago.

Yes, I would like to have the original text of the question and the map. Things might have changed.

Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 11 months ago.
Hello, I am a moderator for this topic. Ray asked me to let you know he was away from his computer but would be able to post your answer today.

Thank you for your patience.

Best,

Angela
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I answered the question myself. Thanks! I no longer need these services