Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Cisco Networking—WAN Implementation with SOHO Configuration

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** - Cisco Networking—WAN Implementation with SOHO Configuration - I have a week to turn it in and I need help with the implementation details.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have shell or template for this project but I need the associated configurations for each site so that I can work it into my project.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Homework Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

How many sites do you have to do associated configurations for?

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

No response from customer regarding this question. I am Opting Out to let another Expert work on this question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I was indisposed for a while. I have been struggling with this class all semester and am likely going to fail. I am on the Springfield portion and have pretty much given up from there. I will likely just take the hit and retake the class, it is required for my major.