LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

Write the Java source code necessary to build a solution

Customer Question

Write the Java source code necessary to build a solution for the problem below:
Your new cell phone has an almost infinite ability to store phone numbers. You decide to store them in a sorted array. Since you are the newly hired recruiter for Smart People's University, you must store all of your contacts in this array. You notice that the city from which you recruit stores the phone numbers by neighborhood. Storing them by neighborhood will allow you to only view the phone numbers of the students in the area that you are currently visiting. Re-sorting the numbers seems to take a rather long time. Last week you saw a program on the Discovery Channel about the many ways that computers can sort things, so you decide to try the newly learned "Bubble Sort" algorithm. But, you decide to try this method out before you implement it on your new smart phone. To do this, create an array of 5000 randomly generated seven digit integers. To ensure that you always get a 7 digit number, multiply the number returned by the random number generator by 9,000,000. Then, add 1,000,000 to this number (that way you will always have a number with seven digits). Use the Bubble sort algorithm to sort the elements of the array. As you did in Assignment 8.1, analyze the efficiency of the program. Specify the best and worst case time needed to sort the elements using Bubble sort.
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 11 months ago.

Welcome

Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.

What is the deadline?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Tonight

ok. Looking at the efforts, I am sending small revised offer. let me know once you accept it.

waiting for you. Also let me know the ide you are using

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can I lock this question and get a refund? Sorry, I don't have the money :(
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.