Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

The effect of application of the theory of res ipsa loquitur

Customer Question

Customer: The effect of application of the theory of res ipsa loquitur in a Torts case is:
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes Can i know The effect of application of the theory of res ipsa loquitur in a Torts case is what?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Can i get just answer? and will it get it right away?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The effect of application of the theory of res ipsa loquitur in a Torts case is:
Expert:  Chris M. replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.