Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

1. Draw the class diagram following problem statement:“An

Customer Question

Customer: 1. Draw the class diagram for the following problem statement:“An invoice consists of a customer, a list of line items, and a date of purchase. Customers have contact names, addresses, telephone numbers, and an internal customer ID. Line items consist of an item and a quantity. Items have a description and a price.”Be sure to show the relationships between objects for composition using the box-and-arrow diagrams as shown in the Module 13 keypoints (Figure 13.3).2. For each object identified in the above, write a constructor. Also, create two methods that act on invoices. One should be addLineItem that adds a line item to an existing invoice. The other should calculateTotal that determines the total billing price of the invoice. you have done this before
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: what do you mean? i saw that you have done same solution
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Homework Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: when will i get reply latest
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

Hi

welcome

Do you hav any format to match with?

What is the deadline?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Never mind if you haven't started am just going to skip this one

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

I did but its ok. Please let me know if you have any other question