Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

. System analysis and design. Part A and Part only. Not

Customer Question

For LogicPro. System analysis and design. Part A and Part B only. http://wikisend.com/download/911584/The_Business_Case_and_Business_Events.zip Not urgent, thanks.

Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 11 months ago.

My apologies, I am out of ideas. I can help with code.I am opting out for other Professionals to answer. Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any Professional joins you.

I greatly appreciate the request and would be happy to help you with your other questions though.

Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

ok, no worries.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hi LogicPro, do you have experience with mobile app development? Specifically adding a couple of features to an iOS app (swift) and porting to Android.

Thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

I would like the question to be closed and I will use the balance to ask another question. Please do not refund to PayPal. I will use the balance to ask another question. Thanks.