Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I need to write a memorandum dealing with negligence
,

Customer Question

Customer: I need to write a memorandum dealing with negligence
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Randy and Laura were friends. they decided to take a vacation to Canada together. while shopping for camping equipment at the camper's discount warehouse, Laura was injured when a display of cooking stoves fell from a tall shelf in the aisle where she was trying on ski jackets. Randy heard Laura scream and found her unconscious beneath a pile of Coleman cooking stoves. The manager of the store called ambulance and Laura was taken to the nearest hospital. On the way to the hospital the ambulance attendant removed Laura's diamond necklace and ruby and diamond ring. Laura's injuries were as follows: concussion, broken right arm (she is right handed), memory loss, loss of property. Laura will need physical therapy and rehabilitation for her memory loss .
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: If this can be done by tomorrow at 12pm then yes no problem
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.