Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Here is a link to the information need this done by

Customer Question

Here is a link to the information need this done by 12/14/2015 Suppose that a university wants to show off how progressive it is and ends its long standing practice of gender-segregated bathrooms on campus. However, as a concession to propriety, it makes a policy that when a woman is in the bathroom only other women may enter, but not men, and vice versa. On the door of every bathroom there will be a sign with a sliding marker that will indicate one of three possible states it is currently in: Empty, Women Present, and Men Present Two parts: 1. Using pseudocode, write an outline for woman_wants_to_enter, man_wants_to_enter, woman_leaves, man_leaves. 2. Using C produce a working application that will address the above problem and that will compile and run. http://wikisend.com/download/205862/Project2.pdf

Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 12 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I'm looking for a fresh fully written program. Know anybody who can write C?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

Thank you Mr. White