Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I have the same assignment due that is answered here. Do you

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, my name is D. I have the same assignment due that is answered here. Do you still have the answer to that assignment available?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'll copy and paste the original question here.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Homework Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: Ok
Category: Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 12 months ago.

Pleae provide details, thanks.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
This is from a previous post I found on Google when researching help for my assignment:Server programs are rarely implemented as non-threaded applications, even though that is how you implemented your previous server application. Servers would not be able to provide the necessary throughput unless they used threading to allow
for I/O to occur concurrently with servicing client requests. For this Assignment, you will modify your finger server program from Week 6 to use threads. The server should activate a new thread to process each incoming client request, thus allowing client
requests to be processed concurrently. To prepare: • Start up NetBeans. • Open your implementation of the finger protocol from Week 6. Modify your finger server program to use threads. The server should activate a new thread to process each incoming client
request, thus allowing client requests to be processed concurrently. In addition, write a 5- to 7-page paper documenting the changes that you made and analyzing the impact the changes will have on the overall throughput and latency of the server. Include in
your paper responses to these questions: • What other solutions might you consider in order to increase throughput and reduce latency? • Which solution do you consider to have the better trade-off between performance and complexity? • Which solution do you
consider to have the better application of modularity, abstraction, hierarchy, and layering? Remember to properly cite your sources according to APA guidelines.Since this has already been answered, would it be available for someone else?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 12 months ago.

Sorry unable to answer, opting out so other expert may help you.