Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Develop a complete solution,

Customer Question

Develop a complete solution, including a data dictionary, for the following problem:

The financial director of a private school would like a tracking system for the students at the school.

1. Design the file. The information on the student includes: name, home address and telephone, age, sex, class status, parent’s name (one parent), dormitory room, tuition, room fees, board fees, book fees, computer fees, miscellaneous fees, date of payment on each charge.

2. Design the reports needed:

1. Student directory

2. Charges

3. Outstanding fees

4. List of students by dormitory

5. List of students by class

3. Develop a solution using sequential-access files to output the needed reports.

Develop an update program

Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

can you send me the model that you have or if you can finish can i get a fully written new model document. i just saw your message. i have 24 hours to submit the assignment. Thank you.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.