Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Research suitable hardware and software design of the

Customer Question

Research suitable hardware and software for the design of the Richmond wired LAN only, bearing in mind requirement number 7. . Produce a table summarising the recommended resources with brief technical specifications of each. Your design should include
workstations, servers, rack cabinets (excluding wiring), routers, switches, access points, firewalls, intrusion detection system, UPS, storage devices, ip phones, power supplies, etc) 2. Considering the locations of Richmond and Egham sites, it is possible
to have a wireless link between these sites. Assuming that the purpose for this link is to provide Internet access, research and describe (giving specification) suitable hardware/software and installation procedures necessary to establish this link. 3. Design
a wireless LAN for the Richmond site given the coverage requirements identified in Fig 1 (see attached floor plans). Include details and components required to implement enterprise level security and prioritisation for VoIP. All areas should provide a minimum
of 780 Mbps bandwith and users should be able to roam between areas. Draw logical/physical diagrams to show the network design and how it can be integrated with the wired LAN. Describe each component and their function. 4. Network management is important in
an enterprise network. Design a network management system suitable for your recommended network giving details of the components used and justification for your choice. 5. Discuss how requirements 14 and 15 can be achieved for your network.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
please have a look at the specs form. needed by Saturday 12th November 2015 at the very latest!
I understand the amount is not enough so please review and ammend the quote
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 12 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I am seeking a new fully written model...
Can you view the attached files ?
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 11 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.