Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I am taking this course and not sure how to address this. I

Customer Question

Hi, my name is Sheila. I am taking this course and not sure how to address this. I need to out a test plan for SRAW, can you help me to get started.
Category: Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 12 months ago.

Please provide details, and also mention your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Test Objective; We give this to you in the instructions.
•Test Scenarios/Set-up; Extract from instruction and the TEMP
•Success Criteria; Tie this to the test objective. If We want to verify that the arming device meets the 16 meter minimum arming distance, success of a trial would be the missile not arming until it has traveled 16 meters. What constitutes a trial failure?
•Test Article Configuration; What does the missile you are testing look like? This is a developmental test so it does not have to be a production missile and launcher.
•Test Article/Target Requirements; Do you need targets? If so, what do they look like?
•Confidence Levels; What is the standard CL? Look at the binomial nomograph. The TEMP gives you a minimum system reliability. With these you can use the binomial nomograph to determine the number of trials we must run and the number of failures we can tolerate to demonstrate the minimum system reliability at the confidence level you select.
•Test Limitations. Given the test plan you have developed, are there any limitations to what you can get from the test that you will need.
Someone responded to this back in 2013. I need this by 11 January 2016, at 1:30pm.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.