drivenjesus
drivenjesus, Engineer
Experience:  Tutor for students, friends, family, and others.
68869132

Using the tab delimited file, develop a basic program (as

Customer Question

Using the tab delimited file, develop a basic program (as described in class) which does the following: • Sets up the environment for Zork (load a structure with the locations from Zork • Creates a game loop (until the command is "Q" or "QUIT") o accepts
a command o processes the command Assumptions or constraints: • The commands available are QUIT or Q, LOOK, and directions (NORTH or N, SOUTHEAST or SE, etc). • The responses: o showing the brief description of a location every time a player "arrives" at the
location o showing the longer descirption when  the player first arrives there (and not subsequent times)  or when the player's command is LOOK The locations in the table are negative integers to indicate some "obstruction" or other conditon. You can still
"go" to that location, if it's a number under 30 (immediate environment to the house). The solution should be tested to make sure that the player can correctly go in the directions allowed in the map and cannot go in the directions not allowed in the map.
o I added another "command" allowed, which "transports" the player to the location number to help with the testing.. this allowed me to return to a location and test each location's exits before proceeding to the next location. It can be removed later on.
My version simply used the location number to "ju,p" there. o There is an Excel table included which has the suggested list of acceptable actions and objects. Any word not in that list is a "garbage word" (details in the document). There is an Excel table
included which has the suggested list of acceptable actions and objects. Any word not in that list is a "garbage word" (details in the document).
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Using the tab delimited file, develop a basic program (as described in class) which does the following: • Sets up the environment for Zork (load a structure with the locations from Zork • Creates a game loop (until the command is "Q" or "QUIT") o accepts a command o processes the command Assumptions or constraints: • The commands available are QUIT or Q, LOOK, and directions (NORTH or N, SOUTHEAST or SE, etc). • The responses: o showing the brief description of a location every time a player "arrives" at the location o showing the longer descirption when  the player first arrives there (and not subsequent times)  or when the player's command is LOOK The locations in the table are negative integers to indicate some "obstruction" or other conditon. You can still "go" to that location, if it's a number under 30 (immediate environment to the house). The solution should be tested to make sure that the player can correctly go in the directions allowed in the map and cannot go in the directions not allowed in the map. o I added another "command" allowed, which "transports" the player to the location number to help with the testing.. this allowed me to return to a location and test each location's exits before proceeding to the next location. It can be removed later on. My version simply used the location number to "ju,p" there. o There is an Excel table included which has the suggested list of acceptable actions and objects. Any word not in that list is a "garbage word" (details in the document). There is an Excel table included which has the suggested list of acceptable actions and objects. Any word not in that list is a "garbage word" (details in the document)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 12 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Please

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Okay
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Did you get the answer for my quetsion?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Where is the answer
Expert:  drivenjesus replied 11 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Tomorrow
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Do you finish the project?