Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Part 1: item, fill in the missing term or terms. Each

Customer Question

Part 1: For each item, fill in the missing term or terms. Each response is worth 2 points. 1. The May Fourth Movement looked to the October 1917 __________ Revolution in __________ as a model for China’s own nationalist revolution. 2. Under South Africa’s
_________ system, four legally unequal racial groups included whites, ________, blacks, and people of mixed race. 3. In 1885, a group of educated Indian men formed the Indian National _________ and began to press for equality and self-government. 4. In the
mid–1960s, President ________ declared an uncon- ditional war on __________ that ended up supporting many community action programs. 5. During the period of the Cultural Revolution in China, the Little ________ Book became “holy scripture” for the cadres called
the __________ Guards. 6. Following the Civil War in America, under the __________ system, blacks paid landowners about half of their crops in exchange for a cabin, land, mules, and seed. 7. In the 1970s, __________ Arms Limitation Talks (SALT) attempted to
regulate the rate at which the two super- powers produced nuclear weapons. 8. In 1908, to block Serbia’s expansion in the Balkans, ________ annexed _________ and Herzegovina. 9. Legislative measures enacted under Franklin Roosevelt’s New_________ included
the Works __________ Administration and Agricultural ___________ Act. Part 2: Respond to each of the following with one, but no more than three complete sentences. Each response is worth 4 points. 1. The United Nations is enabled to intervene militarily in
international conflicts. Why is this power seldom used? 2. What was the concept of manifest destiny? 3. What nations lent official aid to opponents in the Spanish civil war? 4. Who was Salvador Allende? 5. What countries made up the Grand Alliance during World
War II, and what was the first policy they agreed upon? 6. What factors shaped social and political developments in postwar America? 7. In 1906, what was Iran’s Majlis? 8. How and why did East Pakistan become Bangladesh? 9. In the early nineteenth century,
why did Germany decide to build up its naval fleet? How did Britain respond to this? 10. What was the substance of the Brezhnev Doctrine Part 3: Respond to each item in a complete, concise paragraph. Each response is worth 10 points. 1. What factors were involved
in the spread of World War I into the Middle East? 2. Following World War I, what provoked uncertainties in Western philosophy and religion? 3. Explain the cocoa holdups and their significance to African nationalism.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Ericka Pirtle replied 1 year ago.

Hello when do you need this completed?

Expert:  Judy Bailey replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for asking for me. I was away from my computer for a bit. It seems another expert has offered to help.

Let me know how you want to proceed.

Judy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
with in a week please make sure 100 % correct.thanks

I will opt out and allow the other expert to answer if that is what you want.

Judy

My apologies Judy you I didn't realize that you were requested until I sent the question. You are welcome to take over since the customer requested you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when i going to receive the answers.thanks

Thanks, ***** ***** had been working with them and they told me to watch for the next group of questions. I should have told them to put my name on it.

Can you give me a date when you need these completed? Have you changed books since the last group of questions?

Also, the price will be the same as the previous one ... $100 if you agree.

Judy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is same book,i will give you 80 dollar .if you r agree.i need it in a week.thanks

Sorry, no, it is the same as the other one. If you do not wish to pay a total of $100, perhaps another expert can assist you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok,i agree i need 100% this time.last time i only get 93%.thanks

I cannot agree to 100%. Sorry. I will opt out.

Expert:  Travis Eygabroad replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I would be willing to do this for you but I cannot agree to a perfect score. Depending on if the instructor doesn't like the answer it would be a few points off or even like last time where you got 93%. That is too much to ask an expert because there is just too many variables in order to get 100% that we as experts don't have control of. Let me know and I can get it to you tomorrow.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok.thats fine..