drivenjesus
drivenjesus, Engineer
Experience:  Tutor for students, friends, family, and others.
68869132

Needing this done in SAP ABAP and using sequential-access

Customer Question

Needing this done in SAP ABAP and using sequential-access files.
Develop a complete solution, including a data dictionary, for the following problem:
The financial director of a private school would like a tracking system for the students at the school.
1. Design the file. The information on the student includes: name, home address and telephone, age, sex, class status, parent’s name (one parent), dormitory room, tuition, room fees, board fees, book fees, computer fees, miscellaneous fees, date of payment on each charge.
2. Design the reports needed:
a. Student directory
b. Charges
c. Outstanding fees
d. List of students by dormitory
e. List of students by class
3. Develop a solution using sequential-access files to output the needed reports.
4. Develop an update program.
1. You will need to create a package (see Project 1) named: Z_$$$$_School_Tracking. You may give it your own short name. You need to create the tables that you have identified in Assignment 6.
2. You will need to populate the tables with appropriate data for 5 students.
3. Create Function Groups & Function Modules to gather the data for each of the five reports.
4. Create ALV Grid Displays of each report.
5. Run each report process and capture the ouput.
6. Do screen captures to authenticate each step in the process and save them to a word-processing document
7. Copy document all code into a word-processing document.
The deliverables are the code, screenshots, flowchart/algorithm, and csv files.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 12 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
The model will need to be created as well

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  drivenjesus replied 12 months ago.

Hello!

First things first, a few questions for you! And project requirements for proper completion!

What is your deadline for this project?

We will need access to "Assignment 6" to see which tables you identified for one of the deliverables.

Is the student test data a set value (have you already gotten 5 students worth of data?) Or can we just plug it in?

And so we are clear, you require complete and working code(for the complete system including error handling), screenshot of reporting for 5 reports(from the grid display), screen captures of all processes running(during each step), and a design flow-chart/algorithm?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
The tables need to be designed/identified.The 5 students data can just be plugged in.You are correct on the deliverables. Also, One of the screenshots should be of the data model display. Best would be end of Friday, but as late as Saturday night.When creating the data elements, domains, or functions, please start the name with "Z_TTHY_" and tables should start with "ZTTHY_". Also please use domains for all elements.Thanks! Let me know if you need anymore details.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.