Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

The bookstore scan at pleasant creek community college works

Customer Question

the bookstore scan at pleasant creek community college works hard to satisfy students, instructors, and the school's business office. Instructor's specify textbooks for particular courses, and the bookstore orders the books and sells them to students. The bookstore wants you to develop an object-oriented model for a new bookstore information management system.
a. List all possible objects in the bookstore operation, including their attributes and methods.
b. Identify possible use cases and actors.
c. Select one of the use cases that you identified in Step b. and create a sequence diagram.
d Create and object relationship diagram that provides an overview of the system, including how textbooks are selected by instructors, approved by a department head, and sold to students by the bookstore.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Please mention the deadline and also explain the part c of the questions, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The deadline is Sunday. Part C is like the Object-Oriented Model where you have a name and what they are. Example for the diagram Student - John Age 20 and Class he requesting to take. Then the flow would go from the instructor to the business office to the bookstore to the warehouse to the bookstore to the student for pickup.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I am sending you the offer please accept it so I can provide the answer, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's ok I've gotten an extension I can complete it on my own. It's not that detailed for $82. Thank you.