Raj
Raj, Engineer
Experience:  4 + Experiance in IT Industry
16752232

Any Expert

Customer Question

Any Expert
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hey LogicPro1. Your employer is opening a new location, and the IT director has assigned you the task of calculating the subnet numbers for the new LAN. You've determined that you need 50 subnets for the Class B network beginning wit the network ID 172.20.0.0. How many host bits will you need to use for network information in the new subnets?2. After the subnetting is complete, how many unused subnets will be waiting on hold for future expansion, and how many possible hosts can each subnet contain?3. What is the new subnet mask?4. Complete the following table:5. What is the CIDR notation for this network?6. What is the broadcast address of the subnet for the host at 172.20.6.139?7. Is the host at 172.20.11.250 on the sane subnet as the host at 172.20.12.3? How do you know.This assignment is due at 12 midnight today for me, so that's 11 hours away form now, the table you need to use for this assignment is found on page 539 in the book I send you a screenshot of. I can find the page on google but it wont let me look at u because I have already viewed to many pages out of this book for free. its on page 539 under project 10-1 Calculate subnets. Let me know if you can find it, if you cant, ill remake the table and send it. Let me know if your up for the job?
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

I can help with code. I will help you with other questions. Opting out for others to relpy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I have a different project for you then, please see the attachment and let me know if you can do it, same deadline.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
LogicPro, this assighnmetn is from my html coding class so can u please look at it and tell me wather your up for the job?
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Nathan, yo up for the job?
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

No, sorry, that was a mispost to your question so I deleted it and opted out, someone else will assist you.

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

when do you need it ?

I can probably do it for you but not till tomorrow

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
7 hours from now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its due today, ill pay u more if you can get it done?
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

i honestly dont know its been a while since i did it. I can break up the subnets and probably get you the masks and the numbers in each subnet etc but some of the stuff i would have to look up like the cidr notation and broadcast location

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

i dont want to hold you up if somebody else can do it easily and quickly so i am going to opt out.

If you want to do it yourself this page may help you some

http://www.techrepublic.com/article/subnetting-a-class-b-network-address/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks robert
Expert:  Joel replied 1 year ago.

Hi mate, do you still need help with this or is it too late?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already figured out this assignment, but can I give you another assignment to see if you can do it?
Expert:  Joel replied 1 year ago.

I can have a look if its network related

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this assighnment has a much later due date
Expert:  Joel replied 1 year ago.

No worries mate, just let me know, Cheers

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
LogicPro, I have a website assignment and I have been charged and still need help, due date is 24 hours and we can extend it if need be, come on?
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
kamil, can I give u a project and u can see if u can do it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kamil, sorry I didnt see you??? ya there?

Do you still need assistance with this question? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im looking for a web developer? any one there to help?

I will opt out of this. Since developer is needed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Kamil
Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

My name is ***** ***** I can help you with the questions.

Seems like Networking Questions to me. Am I getting it right?

Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.

I have all you Solution ready except for part 4 which needs a table and I am not sure whats required inside table

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok networkers, I have a new networking question since I paid for this one and never got a solution in time, Here are new networking assighnments:1. Compile a list of ISPs in your town or city (use Seattle WA). If you live in a rural area with few options, select a nearby city with more options so that you'll be able to include some of the private WAN technologies in addition to residential WAN offerings. (please try to select a city in Washington state near seattle)2. Check the Web site for each ISP to determine what broadband services they offer in your area, both for residential customers and corporate customers. Include both wired and wireless option. Answer the following questions:
-What are their advertised speeds?
- How much does each solution cost on a monthly basis?
-What installation fees are there, if any?
-How far are you located from their CO? (If you're researching another city besides your own, use a fictional location in the same city.)
-What effect will this distance likely have on the actual speeds of each service option?
3. Search online for customer reviews of each ISP in your list. What kinds of ratings does each ISP receive online?Another assignment dealing with subnets in also attached
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
anyone there?
Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.

What is the deadline?

Also You need the solution for the word file or the one you have posted here??

Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.

Okay I have completed the solution for both the Questions of yours.

Find the Word file attach below to get the respective Solutions and also Rate the Service I have provided.

Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.

Seattle ISP's Solution

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks raj!!!!
Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome, please dont forget to rate my solution here.

Have a good day

Expert:  Raj replied 11 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.