Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I need help please, I need to do this cross platform

Customer Question

Hi I need help please, I need to do this cross platform "app" using HTML, CSS and Javascript. I have at least half of the program done it's a basic dot smasher. I would need this for tomorrow, Monday night, or the latest, by noon on Tuesday. So this is
what I need to add: 1. a start/stop mechanism for the app. (Hint: There are hints for each platform in their respective chapters) 2. Force the game to end after 30 seconds , and inform the user that the game has ended. 3. Devise a way for users to select a
difficulty level. You might want to give them the options: Easy, Medium, and Hard. You need to determine what defines the level of difficulty. You might increase the speed at which the dot/button moves, make the dot/button smaller, and so forth. Once I have
the answer I will send what I have, thank you in advance for your help.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't need help anymore, turns out what I needed to do it's not due until 2 weeks from today, so I still happen time to work on it, please cancel this and thanks anyway, if I ever need any other help I will ask for it again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still have time. Sorry for the misspelling and thank you
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the update and all the best in your studies. Have a wonderful week.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you but, once you answered my question they charged me the money, and I need that back please, so get that fix, I'm sorry for the inconvenience and for canceling it, please do the refund of the money thank you.