Ellen, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer, Accountant and Researcher
9968427

I was hoping to get the answers of the questions that are

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, I was hoping to get the answers of the questions that are already listed. Starting with: Which of the following is NOT one of the three fundamental features of science?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Which of the following is NOT one of the three fundamental features of science?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Multiple Problems Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I would like the answers that are already listed, not new questions. I only paid 3 dollars yesterday The questions I have were already answered
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Ellen replied 1 year ago.

Hi Rachel,

I have a couple sets of questions that include "three fundamental features of science".

Do you have the link to where you saw the questions or can you tell me what the second question is?

Thanks,

FiveStarLaw

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

http://www.justanswer.com/multiple-problems/8624i-following-not-one-three-fundamental.html#re.v/379/

Expert:  Ellen replied 1 year ago.

Thanks. I found them. Do you want me to post here or send to your email

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can you just post them here? I haven't received the email yet?

Expert:  Ellen replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.