Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

An infrared gas analyser has a span of 0-1% of the component

Customer Question

An infrared gas analyser has a span of 0-1% of the component being measured. It operates at pressure and was calibrated when the barometric pressure is 0.995 bar.
The barometric pressure changes to 1.015 bar. What will the instrument read when the actual percentage of the component is
a) 0.5%
b) 0.8%
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Greg,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately this is all the information that I have which is why it has been so confusing for me also.

I will get back to you either tomorrow or Tuesday and hopefully have a clearer picture for both of us.

Thanks for the update.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Greg,All done. Will add you to my experts for next time.All the best!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.