Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Have a program in VB that I need help with. Need to do the

Customer Question

FOR ATLPROG ONLY Have a program in VB that I need help with. Need to do the following: • Design a payments screen to allow the user to select the customer who is making a payment or requesting a membership dues statement. • Add a button to the toolbar
on all screens for the Payments function (but keep its use consistent with the security constraint described above) • Must be able to display all payments made by the selected member in the past (a datagridview would be a good choice for this) • Provide a
form area for the new payment(s) to be entered for the selected member. It should accept one payment value. You must handle the following possible payment scenarios: o One month payment amount is entered o An even multiple of months’ payment amount is entered
(no partial months allowed). o The annual amount (12 months less the annual discount percentage of 10%) is entered. o No other amounts should be allowed (i.e., no partial month payments will be allowed) • Each month’s payment should be shown as a separate
line item in the ProgPayments table (even if several months were paid in one transaction). If annual pay, apply discount to the last month’s amount. • Months must be paid in order – any payment made by the member is applied to oldest month payment outstanding
(i.e., cannot skip any months) • Produce a formatted statement showing all of the payments made by the member. (This is a screen, not an actual report.)
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Need this my Sunday Afternoon
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will pay more if need be...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.

Does it need to save data in database?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we have two conversations. Which one do you want to pick up so it can always be updated ?
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.

They both are different program right

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Exactly the same. You can use the zip file from the other question.
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting me. Unfortunately, I am not able to assist you with your question, so I will open it to all Experts and if someone can assist you, they will post a reply. Best wishes.