Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

By now you should have an understanding of how relational

Customer Question

By now you should have an understanding of how relational databases work and how to use SQL to create and manipulate data. Now it’s time to put that knowledge into practice. For your semester project you are going to create a database that you might find
a college. You will be building this database from the ground up so you have many decisions to make such as naming conventions, how to organize data, and what data types to use. I have included some sample data that should be included in your final design.
Deliverables: Document “Relationship report” showing Table names used in database Table relationships Keys Table Fields names Field Data types Constraints SQL (code) to create the following Faculty contact list Course Book List by Semester Course Schedule
by semester Student Grade Report by semester Faculty Semester grade report (number of A's, B's, C's, D's, F's per course) Student GPA report by semester and overall (semester and cumulative) Mailing list for Diplomas Student Demographics over time (how many
were under 18 last year, this year) Sample query output (at least 10 entries per query) Faculty contact list Course Book List by Semester Course Schedule by semester Student Grade Report by semester Faculty Semester grade report (number of A's, B's, C's, D's,
F's per course) Student GPA report by semester and overall (semester and cumulative) Mailing list for Diplomas Student Demographics over time (how many were under 18 last year, this year
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No there's no added information.
just the information and attached files I provided. Yes if you have a model just like what I need, you can feel free to use it and make any adjusts to it that my assignment requires.Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you receive the files attached to the assignment?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would you be able to work on my assignment?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
these are the files