LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

I have this question work and I see that you have helped

Customer Question

I have this question for home work and I see that you have helped someone before. Wondering if you will be able to help. Here is the Question:
Design an application or site that presents and explains your Implementation Plan. The site must include all sections of the plan and related content and consist of multiple web pages.
Demonstrate the following characteristics:
Effective file management
Accurate and functional markup code
Effective and functional navigation
Use any familiar web, JavaTM, .NET, or database development tool to design, develop, and create the application or site.
The application or site must adhere to the following criteria:
Apply usability best practices and principles of design.
Page content is organized and professional.
Create effective navigation for the application or site.
Integrate multimedia effectively.
Use internal, external, and anchor links in the application or site.
Demonstrate the plan for testing.
Submit your application or site in a compressed .ZIP file or folder. Include all runtime executable and source files. Identify what file should be loaded (.INDEX or .DEFAULT) or run (.EXE) first.
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

Welcome

Hope you are doing well.

Can we go for a java stand alone application for this?

What is the deadline?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will like to know what you have in mind. I am leaning on having a web site for Baderman Island Resort. This the what I have for the Implementation Plan. For the deadline is Sunday but I will like to have it done before Sunday in case something needs to be changed or any problem.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Baderman Island Resort is a virtual organization with a virtual web site. Do you what me to take some contents and images from the site. Right now the only thing have is the Implementation Plan doc.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

So you need implementation plan for now? Correct?

You can provide the information you want. I will also work on an idea and share with you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I already have the implementation plan all filled out in week 2. Now I need the web site that relate to my implementation plan. I can send you the plan Let me zip it. Here is the attachment.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

Will reply in few hours

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is the zip file that I have for the site. Files including all web pages and content in the Virtual organization website. Image download link is: http://wikisend.com/download/913092/images.zip
And content download link is: http://wikisend.com/download/674008/Web Site Content.zip
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

ok. Looking at the efforts, I am sending revised offer. let me know once you accept it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Than you very much for all you have put into helping me. Your price did mot justify what you need to do. It is just a basic website will few pages. I do not have that kind of money and the mark on this assignment is only 10 points. It will not be a wise investment to me. I provided you that doc. just to give you some ideas. All I need to cover for this assignment is what is in the Implementation Plan. That is all that is needed. Again thank you again.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.