Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I need the answers or the solutions ll practice test, are

Customer Question

I need the answers or the solutions for cogg hill practice test, are you able to provide me with those solutions?
Category: Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Please provide details, you may upload data at www.mediafire.com or www.wikisend.com and provide me the link, also mention your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My deadline would be on thursday noon, it is the Cogg Hill Camping Practice set answers. I started it but I am sure I wuld not finish it on time iif I will do it myself.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cant send the full set but you can find the full details online.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think I successfully sent you the details, I need it on or before Thursday Nov. 19, 2015 deadline
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

I have sent you the offer, please accept it so the answer may be provided by or before your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is too much for a student like me to pay that much. I am willing to pay if I can pay installment.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Please contact JA customer service in this regard, as I am not sure that you may pay in installments or not, take care.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will try if I could come up with the money, I am already late for the submission with this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I could pay the amount how soon you could provide me with the solutions? I will just pay the whole amount coz I think my downpayment was already refunded,
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Will try my best to answer in next 24 to 48 hours, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please, I will try to come up with the money, please message me right away if you did the solutions. Thanks
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

I am sending you the offer, please accept it so I could start working on it, will provide the solution after 24 to 48 hours of acceptance of offer, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still at work, I can accept the offer when I get home. I dont have my card with me.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Do not worry when you got home you may accept it, I will provide you the answer in next 24 to 48 hours, from now, take care.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is that a fixed price? Can you give a discount?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

You can see that it is a very long assignment, I can provide the solution for $500 minimum, thanks.