Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I have many question i need answers about 23 of them how

Customer Question

hi i have many question i need answers about 23 of them how much will you charge me?
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What testing takes place under live conditions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How would you carry out the tests and what is the effect on equipment not part of the fixed installation? How would you carry out the tests and what is the effect on equipment not part of the fixed installation? What are the approved reporting procedures.. What are the approved procedures and requirements for commissioning the installation? What are the characteristics of different types of cabling and components and how would they impact on the test?..What is the importance of accurate labelling and recording of the test? What is the best practice with regard to methods of testing, their inter-relationship and sequence? What are the main methods for checking test What are the correct procedures for a safe isolation instruments are functional and in calibration?What is the importance of choosing the right instruments for the test? What are the requirements of an inspection.. What are the correct procedures for a safe isolation..What are the procedures for an assessment of safe systems of work including permits to work? What is the purpose and requirements of the system to be commissioned
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What are the advantages and limitations of fault diagnosis techniques?What are main types, advantages and limitations of test instruments? What are the correct methods for checking that test instruments are functional and in calibration? What are the methods and the correct procedures to follow for correcting faults?What are the main requirements and procedures for inspecting and testing rectified electrotechnical systems and equipment installed equipment?What are the organisational requirements with regard to informing relevant people about the test results and completing all relevant documentation? What are the legal responsibilities for health and safety in accordance with current health and safety legislation, regulations and codes of practice?
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.