Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I have a project in Digital Logic and it is in Quartus II 9,

Customer Question

hi, I have a project in Digital Logic and it is in Quartus II 9 , there are 4 operations each one should be implemented by using verilog or graphing, and to do that I need to know how to find the truth table for each one and the function it used with,
the operations are : 1- Turn off all outputs (7-seg & LED) The values of the LEDs and Seven Segment Display will be set such that all the outputs are turned off. 2- y = ax + b The value (a2 a1 a0 b2) will be substituted as a value for x. The constants a &
b are given. this operation should be implemented by full adder (ROM design is not accepted). The value of y is displayed on the two Seven Segment Display in decimal. 3- a raised to the power b ( a^{b}) The value of a (a2 a1 a0) will be raised to the power
b (b1 b0) and displayed on the Seven Segment Display in decimal. The output range must be between [0-99]. If the user enters a number that will give an out of range result, then the Seven Segment Display must give the two letters “EE” 4- Turn on all outputs
(7-seg & LED) The values of the LEDs and Seven Segment Display will be set such that all the outputs will be turned on. ROM is not accepted as a design any explanation :) are accepted :)
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no one can help :(
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still need it, can you help me , please?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you
really appreciate your concern
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please, I need help, if some one can explain how to do every operation, I will be grateful