Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I would like a nutritionist expert to answer a 46 multiple

Customer Question

I would like a nutritionist expert to answer a 46 multiple choice question regarding nutrition. below are a list of 6 sample questions. Please see attachment. Multiple Choice & True/False-3 points each 1. Nutrients are broken down into two different types
based on a) how many calories they provide b) how much they are needed in the body c) how easily they are digested and absorbed d) the size of the nutrients 2. How many calories are in a meal that contains 10 grams of fat, 22 grams of protein, and 60 grams
of carbohydrates? a) 418 b) 668 c) 478 d) 368 3. Which of the following is not a macronutrient? a) lipids b) carbohydrates c) vitamins d) protein 4. Which type of epidemiological study typically requires looking back in time for data for the study? a) cross-sectional
study b) prospective cohort study c) case-control study d) None of the above. They all look to the present for data 5. Which type of clinical trial is most likely to have the least amount of bias and is considered the gold standard? a) non-randomized single
blind clinical trial b) randomized double blind clinical trial c) non-randomized double blind clinical trial d) randomized single blind clinical trial 6. Dietary Reference Intakes a) are qualitative b) are meant for the public c) include the Recommended Dietary
Allowances d) all of the above
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need this questions answered by friday 11/13/2015.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The price for this assignment is $50
Expert:  Steven, M.Acc. replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Although I'm not a nutritionist, I am a Homework Expert and I can help you with your assignment before your deadline. What textbook(s) do you use in your course?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.