GLENN
GLENN, Teacher
Experience:  Math Teacher for at least 15 years
79514296

Consider the function f (×)=7×+11 a.is this function

Customer Question

Consider the function f (×)=7×+11
a.is this function one-to-one?explain
Bif its inverse is a function, find an equation forf-1 (×). If it is nota function explain why not?
Solve the equation and write the solution set: log x1/81=-4
Category: Homework
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thank you for using this site.

Please hold on, I am now working on these.

Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

When do you need the answers for these? (how many hours from now?)

also I have a clarification for the last question, is it log 81 (base x) = -4?

please reply. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sunday 12pm pacific time also jave other problems
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

please reply. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Log× 1/81= -4
In psychology the heats Hyman law says that given in equally probable choice the average reaction times T required to choose among them approximated by T= b log2 (n+1) where b is a constant that depends on the situation.
Find the average reaction time in A situation where b=10 and there are five choicesCoca Cola has A hydronium (H3O+) concentration of3.16×10-3. Use the formula pH= - log [H3O+] to find the pH Coca Cola
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

Are all of these your questions?

Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

Please reply

Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

Hi there!

Attached below is the link of the word file of the complete answers. Please copy and paste the link, and download.

https://www.mediafire.com/?a1toyk86w447jvo

Thanks

*************************************************************************************************************************************

If you are satisfied and happy with the answer, please choose a high rating. If you need more information, clarifications, or are not satisfied yet, choose 'Continue the conversation'. Bonuses are very much appreciated. Thanks!

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT. So kindly do not forget to rate and accept the answer, thanks!

You can request me in future by writing "For Mr. Glenn only" at the start/title of your question.

Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.