Ingo U
Ingo U, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in software development. Expert in Microsoft .Net, C#, C++, VB, SQL
44076068

I have a four sim programs that I need help with

Customer Question

I have a four marie sim programs that I need help with
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MARIE Program 1
First, write a subroutine that, when sent a value, will triple that value. Then write a complete assembly program (using that subroutine) to allow the user to enter four grades.
Assume that the last grade is a final exam grade and counts three times as much as the first three. Display the overall sum (including the last grade three times) and the average (sum/6).Turn in your .mas assembly source file.MARIE Program 2
Write a MARIE subroutine that will multiply two numbers by using repeated addition. For example, to multiply 2 x 8, the program would add 8 to itself twice (if the larger of the two numbers is chosen to be added to itself, the subroutine will run more quickly). Then, write a MARIE program to raise an integer to a given power, using the subroutine.Turn in your .mas assembly source file.MARIE Program 3
Write a MARIE program to sum the numbers 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + … + N, where the user enters N.Turn in your .mas assembly source file.MARIE Program 4
Write a MARIE program that will sum numbers as the user enters them, which prints the running sum and the final sum. The user should enter a zero to terminate the program.Turn in your .mas assembly source file.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What I need are the .mas files for the four MARIE programs. The code has to be written in assembly language for the MARIE simulator.
Expert:  Ingo U replied 1 year ago.

are you still looking for any of these?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am
Expert:  Ingo U replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.