Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

The attached file is what I need to be completed. It must be

Customer Question

The attached file is what I need to be completed. It must be written in C++ and must not be plagiarized. The attached file contains the information that is needed for the project.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Write a program for a computer dating service. Each client gives you his or her name, phone number, and a list of interests. It is your job to maintain lists of men and women using the service and to match up the compatible couples. You will find more details about the assignment, including the inputs, outputs, and deliverables in the course environment.
Expert:  Ingo U replied 1 year ago.

I should be able to help you today. A few quick questions:

- what programming environment/tools & version are you using?

- the assignment requires using "one of the list classes developed in Chapter 3". Can you provide those please?

- when is it due?
Regards,

Ingo U

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The program has to be created in C++,
I'm using Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express,
We are basically using something like this (Linked List - I have just added it)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to turn it in on Sunday but I was hoping to receive before Saturday night
Expert:  Ingo U replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, I'll have a look.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you
Expert:  Ingo U replied 1 year ago.

So it looks like you're using classes - would it be OK to create a class for the data objects (client) to be stored in the linked list?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that would be fine
Expert:  Ingo U replied 1 year ago.

the assignment doesn't say anything about adding new clients to the file. Is that correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When the user types in NEWCLIENT they should be able to add themselves. And if another person adds themselves they should either match if their interest match or be unmatched if their interest don't match. I believe the system should be able to add up to 10 users
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you are asking about the input/output files no, no adding new clients to those files
Expert:  Ingo U replied 1 year ago.

So any clients added with NEWCLIENT are only on the list during the rest of the current program session. When you run it again the list is back to what's found in Clients.mf. Right?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Correct, yes
Expert:  Ingo U replied 1 year ago.

Do you have any other list classes from chapter 3?

Expert:  Ingo U replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry,
After reviewing the question, I regret that I won't be able to assist you at this time.

I am opting out and opening the question up to other professionals here who may be able to help.

Regards,
Ingo U

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was going to say that the list class from chapter 3 is secondary, meaning it really doesn't matter as long as the program runs correctly without