Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Need a basic PHP/JSON project done. This is just adding to

Customer Question

Need a basic PHP/JSON project done. This is just adding to an existing project, not an expert level project. More details included in zip file, existing project is also included in zip file. The existing project is a quiz/assessment that allows someone
to create quizzes/ login/ and take quizzes. Most of this has already been created, just needs some adjustments. Create a web based app that reads the JSON file and dynamically creates the UI for the page that will allow a user to take the graded/review assessment.
In other words, last time you created the quiz, this time around you want to take the quiz. The main point here is that the UI is created based on what is inside the JSON file, which could be different with every JSON file. So, don't just make the page work
with the current contents of the JSON file, but with any possible contents. You may assume of course the order or the key:value pairs inside it, but not the number of questions, points, options etc. The format stays the same, but the content varies.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here is the zip file with further instructions and existing files.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still need answered, hopefully by end of day tomorrow ( Thursday )
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can up the price if someone can help

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.